Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals is the only mobile kitchen rental company that provides Insurance Direct Billing Services.
- Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals takes on the responsibility for the funds from the insurance company and are liable if there are any problems with the claim.
- We at Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals understand client claims can be denied and we won’t know immediately when you put the claim through electronically.
- When Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals submits claims we are less likely to be audited for any claims submitted. With our expertise in creating complete estimating we must provide detailed estimates so that we can get paid. We are liable for any discrepancies. If our client submits their own receipts themselves, they are liable for any insurance discrepancies and will be headache and burden of dealing with the insurance companies directly.
- Insurance companies can take up to 30 days to pay providers, that leaves Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals carrying the burden of collecting. This helps our customers manage their cash flow.
- Dealing with insurance companies can be an administration headache: Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals need to understand all the different billing company’s ever changing claim policies and keep up to date with changing requirements.
- Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals and also assist clients in do it yourself insurance claims processing.
- Mobile Kitchen Facility Rentals is responsible for all receipt collection and storage. We must store receipts for up to up to 2 years.
Temporary Kitchens 123 Rentals Temporary Kitchens 123 Rentals Temporary Kitchens 123 Rentals Temporary Kitchens 123 Rentals Temporary Kitchens 123 Rentals Temporary Kitchens 123 Rentals Temporary Kitchens 123 Rentals